skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Clean out your gutters and downspouts.
- Drain garden hoses, shut of water supply to spigots.
- Store outdoor cushions and patio furniture.
- Give your heating system a test run.
- Break out the Crock Pot! Pack away summer small appliances and deep clean the grill.
- Check weather stripping on doors, and caulk around windows.
- Scan your roof for any loose shingles to be repaired before winter.
- Get your fireplace and chimney cleaned and inspected. Order firewood for the season.
- Replace your welcome mat and decorate with fall colors!